Monday, June 06, 2011

Baby Quilt Round-up - Part 1

I have been in high baby quilt production mode the last few years as several of my close friends have had babies recently. I have captured a few on camera but unfortunately let a few go before capturing them.

First up is Meghan's quilt. They weren't sure if it was going to be a boy or girl so I tried to keep it gender neutral. I was inspired by this quilt: http://www.filminthefridge.com/2010/07/20/far-far-away-2-quilt-with-the-registered-holsteins/
I try to take my finished quilts on a adventure to the park next to my house before sending them off to their new owners.

Meghan had a little girl and to me this now looks like such a girls quilt!

1 comment:

Ali & Erik said...

I remember these quilts!!! I thought they were going to be ours! You GAVE those away....You turn our kitchen into a sweatshop and then you give them away!...Please note I'm a part of the square's arrangement.